Monday, July 23, 2012

5 Things I'm Loving: 7/16/12 - 7/22/12

 1) Hello Kitty tattoo mod! On Tuesday night, one of my clients asked me if I could draw tattoos on a Hello Kitty stuffy that he won at the arcade over the weekend. He had already "stretched" HK's ears, so I figured, "Why not?" Ladies and gentlemen, this is the product of that night.

 2) Girl date with Jaxy! On Wednesday, I spent the day with Jaxy, celebrating her belated birthday. We ate, shopped a lot, ate some more, and drank a bit. It was an awesome day! I went into more detail in this post.

(Clothes, laziness, and the French after the jump!)
 3) New clothes. After the girl date with Jaxy, I ended up getting a couple tank tops, a pair of shorts, and this neat shirt that Jaxy bought for me! I'm planning an actual outfit post on Wednesday, so you'll see some of the new pieces then!

 4) A lazy weekend. I spent the rest of my weekend lazing about the apartment, except for maybe an hour of cleaning. It feels so nice to just do nothing every once in a while!

 5) French films! During my lazy weekend, I watched a couple of French films from the 60's. 2 or 3 Things I Know About Her & Breathless, both by the great Jean-Luc Godard. If you're into old French films, especially French New Wave, then I recommend seeing these two movies. So good! If you have Hulu, they can be found on there! I've yet to watch some of his others, but I plan on it this week.

What are you loving, this week? :)


All photos by myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment