Thursday, June 30, 2011

A Bit About Me

 Hello! You can call me Soleil. I'm 22 years old and my birthday is September 17th, 1990. As of right now, I work full-time, but I'd like to be a fashion design student for the rest of the time in the near future. I live with my boyfriend, Aaron, and our two cats, Bowie and Milla (Mee-la), in a one bedroom apartment in Las Vegas, NV. Hopefully we can move somewhere colder eventually.



 I like to try different forms of artistic expression, but my favorites are drawing, photography, interior decorating, and fashion. Other things I like to do are blogging, sewing, crocheting, collecting things, playing video games (mainly on PC nowadays), and cooking.

 I mainly like to blog about my journeys into making an apartment into a home, new foods that I attempt to cook, little things I'm loving in my everyday life, and various "challenges" and projects. Occasionally, I'll sprinkle in a tutorial, outfit post, or some sort of review (and maybe a cat photo or two...) as well to shake things up.

 I'm not sure what else to type, I'm surprised I typed that much already! I suppose if you want to know more about me, go ahead and ask. :)

I want to know more about you too, so tell me about yourself in a comment! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment