Tuesday, October 16, 2012

What's Cookin'? 10/16/12

Lemon-Mint Chicken
 When I came across this recipe, I thought it was intriguing. I had never thought of using mint on chicken, but it was really good! Instead of the watercress, I used spinach and made it into a real salad. The lemon-mint dressing didn't take long to make at all! The recipe calls for grilling the chicken, but seeing as I live in an apartment, I just fried it. I'm not a fan of frying chicken, as I'm bad at judging when it's cooked properly. If you're just like me, I highly recommend baking the chicken in the oven at 400 degrees F for 35 minutes. It cooks all the way through every time. This meal only took about 45 minutes tops, so it's a great dinner for people with little time.

What have you cooked, lately? :)

Recipe - Good Housekeeping, Photo by myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment