Monday, October 22, 2012

5 Things I'm Loving: 10/15/12 - 10/21/12

 1) Friday night out! My best friend Carley, Aaron, Carley's friends Lauren and Pauline, and I went to the Goretorium to check out the cannibals. It was so fun! I won't ruin anything, but I recommend going at least once. Since it will be open all year around, you won't miss it. Plus, they'll be changing it up every now and again, so it won't get stale! Later that night, we all walked around the strip a bit and eventually went to Kahunaville bar in TI. If you ever go there, I suggest drinking a mixed drink called "Vacation". It's peach schnapps, Malibu rum, and one other liquor (I don't recall which) mixed with cranberry juice and pineapple juice. It tastes really good and you can barely taste the alcohol! Which is a good and bad thing, as it could sneak up on you if you drink too many. Drink responsibly and know your limits! Anyways, it was a great night and I'm glad I was able to see my best friend while she was in town.

 2) Crocheting my butt off! I've been trying to finish my teal beret all week during work, but I'm only about half way done. I'm hoping to finish it by the end of the month, so I'm going to start crocheting on my days off as well. Wish me luck, as I need it for my school admissions portfolio!

(Project Runway, Fabio Costa's kickstarter,
Fall weather, and nude modeling after the jump!)

 3) Project Runway season finale. The season finale was on Thursday, but I watched it on Hulu the next night. Congratulations to Dmitry on winning! But I have to admit, I've been rooting for Fabio the entire season. He's such a great designer and I'm so happy that he got so far! By the way, Fabio is planning a kickstarter campaign soon, so go to his facebook profile to show your support!

 4) Cold weather! It's finally getting colder in Vegas, the highest being 70 degrees all week. I'm so excited! Time to bust out the sweaters and boots, and start layering outfits!

 5) Last minute planning before my photo shoot. As of today, I have 5 days before my photo shoot on Saturday! I'm so excited, yet so nervous. I've never done nude modeling before, but I'm happy to branch into a new artistic medium and say that I've experienced this in my life. I can't give away many details yet, but I'll be sure to update you all eventually!

What are you loving, this week? :)

Group photo by the Goretorium, Crochet photo by myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment