Monday, October 15, 2012

5 Things I'm Loving: 10/1/12 - 10/14/12

 1) Drawing practice! I've been doing a lot of it for the past two weeks. Lots of school drawing, style practice, and even a few tattoos ideas for when I can get tattoo money again. I'm quite proud of them!

 2) Cooking! I'm finally getting back into cooking. It's been a long time since I've actually gone into it. In fact, I've made three new meals just this week! Which means I have some backlog for my "What's Cookin'?" posts. Yay!

(Anime conventions, pampering, and a day with Jaxy after the jump!)

 3) I bought my Anime Vegas tickets! Finally! I was worried about not being able to go due to finances, but we're definitely going now. It's next month, so now I need to start saving money for all the merchandise I'll buy!

 4) Pre-shoot pampering! Since my SG shoot is in two weeks, it was time to buy some pre-shoot girly things. I went to Ulta and ended up spending $175, then going to the Body Shop the next day and spending only $7. I bought facial mask, body firming lotion, scar cream, shea butter, teeth whitening strips, BB cream, and concealer. I haven't used a lot of it long enough to see a difference, but we'll see. The teeth whitening strips work like charm though! I've used them three times and already see a huge difference! Let the pampering commence!

 5) Shopping day with Jaxy! On Friday, Jaxy and I went to the Fashion Show Mall for some girl time and a lunch date with our friend, Thomas. We ate at Red Velvet cafe, before Thomas had to go back to work, then she and I shopped around for photo shoot clothes as well as a few other things. We shopped for 8 hours straight and had a "big boob scare" at Victoria's Secret. The woman tried to tell us we were D-cups when we've been B-cups forever. Surprisingly, the D-cup bra fit, but only in one bra style. I went home and tried all of my B-cup bras from Victoria's Secret and they all fit perfectly as well. Later, she said that their sizes run smaller than normal. Silly Victoria's Secret lady, I love having little boobs! Nothing wrong with big boobs of course, but I prefer small boobs on myself. Anyways, it was a great girl day!


What are you loving, this week? :)


All photos by myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment