Monday, October 1, 2012

5 Things I'm Loving: 9/24/12 - 9/30/12

1) My meeting with the school admissions director! The meeting was on Thursday, and was about showing her what I already have done for my portfolio. It was a success! More details in this post that I wrote about it. :)

2) Spending time with my mom. Thursday was also when I got to hang out with my mom for a bit! We caught up on what each other has been doing, went to my meeting, got some CiCi's pizza, and watched a couple of shows on Netflix. Such a fun day!


(Batman, Chii, and vegan bags after the jump!)

3) A trip to the Halloween store with Aaron! After running errands on Friday, he and I decided to window shop a bit for Halloween stuff. Window shopping turned into real shopping when I found my costume (hint: it's an animal!) and some amazing Batman socks with capes attached to the back. Best socks ever!

4) Drawing a birthday present for my friend, Jessica. Jessica's birthday was on Thursday, so she requested me to draw Chii from Chobits. I'm currently finishing it up, but here's a sneak peek. I hope she loves it!

5) My new bag finally came in the mail! I have been waiting an entire week and when I got a delivery confirmation email, but no delivery, I kind of freaked out. Luckily, it turns out that it was delivered to my apartment's main office, which is safer anyways. It's an Urban Essentials bag and it is 100% certified vegan, made of faux suede. Isn't it cute? It holds two 9x12 sketch pads, one standard-sized notebook, one Nook tablet, one smaller notebook, all of my pens, pencils, erasers, chargers, and other random purse things, plus it could also fit a laptop in with all of that. So much room! Also, this is my first adult bag!

What are you loving, this week? :)


All photos by myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment