Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Outfit: Peacock in the Summer

Tank Top - Forever 21
Shorts - American Eagle Outfitters
Scarf (on my head) - ModCloth
Necklace - Gift from Aaron
Glasses - Levi Strauss

 I actually wore this on July 25th, but I haven't had time to share it with you all until now! This has been my 2nd go-to Summer outfit. Don't you just love the look of a head scarf? This one's from an online store, but I mostly try to find cute head scarves in antique / thrift stores. Also, you will always see me wearing that necklace, it doesn't matter what I'm wearing.

 This week, I've got an appointment with Kelcie, Jaxy's friend and hair stylist at Walk In Salon. You can't see it in these pictures, but my roots are about an inch long! I didn't get lazy, I just needed enough to grow so that she can see my natural color. Yep, I'll be going back to my natural color! I haven't seen it in nearly 7 years, so this will be a nice rest for my hair. In case you were wondering, it's medium/dark ash blonde. I'm also getting a trim, but I'm more excited about the color change. Yay!


All photos by myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment