Monday, September 3, 2012

5 Things I'm Loving: 8/27/12 - 9/2/12

1) Back to the gym! After a week and a half of laziness, I went back to the gym last week. Granted it was only once, it's still a step in the right direction! Now I just need to start going 3 days a week again and I'll get into shape in no time!

2) Making plans for November. Aaron and I are planning to go to Anime Vegas, a yearly anime convention, in November! To prepare, he and I put our time off requests in at work two months in advance. All we need to do is find people to cover us and buy our tickets in advance and we're set! I'm so excited!

(Photo shoots, Steampunk "bunnies", and more portfolio work after the jump!)

3) Photo shoot planning! I haven't said anything on any of my public sites, but come October, I'll be doing a couple of photo shoots for Suicide Girls. I know what you're thinking. "Omg, nudey photos!?" But, it's not a bad thing at all. I think of it and treat it as artistic nude photography. I won't give any more details away, but I can't wait for the shoots!

4) More Guild Wars 2. On just about all of my off-time, I have been playing this game obsessively. As of right now, I'm only a level 15, but I'm getting up there! I've made another toon as well, but I'm focusing on my main one. Isn't my new toon adorable though? Her name is Bonnie Clockwork. Aaron bought it too, so he'll be playing with me as soon as he catches up to my level.

5) Portfolio work! I still have a lot to do for my school admissions portfolio, but it's coming along well. I just need to draw a few more new pieces and write the final draft of my letter, and I should be set! I want it done as soon as possible.

What are you loving, this week? :)

All photos by myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment