Monday, September 10, 2012

5 Things I'm Loving: 9/3/12 - 9/9/12

 1) IHOP with Aaron and Kaymon. Last Monday, the three of us went to breakfast kind of last minute. We caught up on what each of us was doing and cracked lots of jokes. That was probably the most fun I've had during breakfast in a while. I even snuck this picture of Kaymon that reminds me of a certain most interesting man in the world. Stay caffeinated, my friends. lol

 2) Back on track at the gym! After a week and a half of being extra lazy, I finally started going back to the gym. And good thing too, because my goal deadline is a month and a half away! I'm starting to use the elliptical instead of the treadmill, and all ready feel some improvements. The treadmill is good for cardio, but ellipticals are good for cardio as well as working the legs, hips, arms, chest, and shoulders. Much better, in my opinion!

(Poker chips used as coupons, tons of creativity, and birthday countdown after the jump!)

 3) Sonic at 3am with Aaron. Friday night, we stopped at Sonic for some late night burgers and took them home to watch Hunger Games (good movie, by the way). The food is much better than Burger King, but the same price! I have no idea why I continue to choose Burger King. lol Did you know Sonic gives out poker chips for use as coupons? Me neither until Friday! It was a good night.

 4) Being busy with so many creative projects! The past couple of weeks have been so busy. Design school admissions portfolios that I need to draw for, berets to crochet, and photo shoots to plan! Luckily my job consists of 8 free hours to myself, or else I would never get this stuff done! I'm so happy to do it though, I love creating.


 5) Counting down my birthday! For those of you that don't know, my birthday is September 17th. That means that my birthday is a week away! I'm really excited. Unfortunately, I have to work on my birthday, but I'm hoping to set up quality birthday time with the ones close to me that are in town for my days off. Yay birthdays!

What are you loving, this week? :)

All photos by myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment