Sunday, August 19, 2012

Home Decor: Mattress Fit for a Queen, Part 2

 This week, Aaron and I have still been stuck on the mattress subject. Payday was on Friday, which means I finally ordered our new mattress set tonight! It's a queen size super pillow top mattress with memory foam and a normal box spring, and they should arrive this coming Friday. They're also going to take away our old mattress and box spring for free, thank goodness! I'm so excited.

 Like I've said before, Aaron is still wanting to replace our entertainment center for one with more shelving for movies and video games. We've run out of space! I'd still like to build the honey comb shelves, but that'll have to wait. Also since Aaron and I have agreed to live in this apartment for at least one more lease after this one, I might start asking him about painting again. I would love to see my teal walls again instead of the brown they are now!

In the meantime, here's to a new bed! :)

Bed - Sears

1 comment:

  1. In fairness, I'm really loving your ideas! I just moved in Inwood Park and I could use some home decor tips.

    ReplyDelete