Monday, August 27, 2012

Home Decor: It's Finally Here!

 On Friday, mine and Aaron's mattress set was delivered! We love it so much. It's probably double the height the old set was, and soft yet firm with memory foam. We've slept on it twice now and my back has never felt better. I don't feel like a 60-year-old anymore! Ignore the unmade bed and the clothing on the floor in the photo. lol

(New office / studio space & more room to live after the jump!)

 Aside from that, Aaron made little side projects for himself. He took apart our dining table, since we never used it, and moved my drafting desk into the dining room. So we now have an office area instead! And since the drafting desk isn't in the living room anymore, we have much more space in there. I'm so happy! Again, ignore the mess. I need to do some Fall cleaning soon!

 I still have a few other projects to do, but they'll have to wait a while. I'll be going through my list soon to see if there's anything I can do this next month. :)


All photos by myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment