Tuesday, July 10, 2012

What's Cookin'? 7/10/12

Fast Shrimp Fried Rice
 This was a variation of another recipe from my cookbook that I mentioned in the last food post. I know I've been making lots of stir-fry meals lately, but I needed to use my veggies before they would go bad! lol I have to admit, I got a lot of help from Aaron (I asked for one little thing and he took over half way through!). I could've done just fine without his help, though I appreciate it. The only changes I made were that I used shrimp instead of tofu (since Aaron's not a tofu fan) and a fresh, pre-made stir-fry veggie blend instead of frozen veggies. It took about 20 minutes to make and it was pretty healthy. This might be one of our go-to dishes!


What have you cooked, lately? :)


Original Recipe - Good Housekeeping, Photo by myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment