Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Outfit: Nude Lace

Tank Top - Forever 21
Shorts - Forever 21
Glasses - Levi Strauss


  These are two of the pieces I bought, last week. A nude lace back pocket tank and a pair of burnt orange shorts. Aren't they really cute? I wore this last Thursday and thought it might be a good time to start taking outfit photos again. I think they may be my new go-to pieces for Summer! I especially love the design in the lace.


 Today, I'm going to hang out with my friend, Raymond, whom I haven't seen since March! I'm really excited, since we were best nerd friends for a long time. Then later tonight, Aaron and I are having another date at the Japanese ramen house I've mentioned before. Yay for Japanese food and date time!


I hope everyone has a good next few days and I'll see you on Sunday! :)


All photos by myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment