Sunday, July 29, 2012

Home Decor: Honey Comb?

 So I haven't done anything this week except talk to Aaron about shelving ideas for above the couch. After a little brainstorming, we chose an idea. Honey comb shelves!
I found this DIY on A Beautiful Mess not too long ago and fell in love with it. The shape is interesting and really catches your eye. We'll need to borrow a power tool or two, but I think we can make it!


 Now it's that time again, let's see what got accomplished this month!

July's To-Do List:

  • Buy Aaron's desk.
  • Buy entertainment center.
  • Buy more photo frames for art wall!
  • Actually start hanging the art!
  • Fix shelving problem.
August's To-Do List:
  • Buy entertainment center.
  • Buy new mattress!
  • Build new shelf?
  • Do something with the balcony.

So much got done, this past month! I'm hoping I have the same luck in August. :)

Honey Comb Shelf - A Beautiful Mess

No comments:

Post a Comment