Monday, July 30, 2012

5 Things I'm Loving: 7/23/12 - 7/29/12

 1) Half-way done making Aaron's scarf! I've made so much progress on this scarf since I started over. It might have to do with not being able to draw while my arm heals, but I don't mind. I can't wait to get it done. At this rate, I'll be finished by the end of August!

 2) Tropico 4. Since Aaron bought this for me at the end of the Steam Summer Sale, I haven't been able to stop playing. I was lucky enough to post at all last week with how much I've played! It's fun being a Caribbean overlord.

(Waitress trading cards, healing tattoos,
and training competent people after the jump!)

 3) Ramen date with Aaron! Aaron and I had another ramen date at Anime Ramen & Teriyaki on Wednesday, such good food. I wouldn't be surprised if we start going there bi-weekly. And of course, we got another "trading card" at the end of this meal too!

 4) My tattoo is healing well. It's been nearly 3 weeks since I first got my new tattoo and it's healing up nicely. It's almost out of the dry, skin-shedding stage, which mean I can start drawing again by next week!

 5) Training someone that's actually worth it! For the last couple of days, my boss has had me train a new employee again, but this time it's someone that actually listens and wants to do the job correctly. Finally! I'm hoping he can replace one of the cruddy employees soon.

What are you loving, this week? :)


All photos by myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment