Monday, July 16, 2012

5 Things I'm Loving: 7/9/12 - 7/15/12

 1) Fun day with Aaron and Kaymon! On Wednesday, Kaymon hung out with Aaron and I during my tattoo day. We started with going to Game World, a local video game / card and board game store that has tons of old and new games. I didn't intend to, but ended up buying a couple of PS2 games while Kaymon discussed black super heroes with one of the employees. Since they didn't want to wait for my tattoo to get done, they went to an antique store nearby. Afterwards, we got Subway and ate at home. Unfortunately I got tired and fell asleep early, but the guys spent the last few hours playing video games and other manly things. It was a fun day! Here's a picture I took while we were waiting at the tattoo shop.

 2) New tattoo! I got my tattoo from Willy Cutlip at Bad Apple Tattoo Co. on Wednesday. I wrote a post about it with the full picture here!

 (Peacock scarves, secret gifts, and getting in shape after the jump!)

 3) New scarf came in the mail. After about a week, I finally got the new scarf I bought from Modcloth in the mail! It's so cute, I can't wait to wear it on one of my days off. Don't you just love the peacock feather pattern?

 4) Jaxy's birthday present finally came in the mail too! I can't say what it is yet (I know you're reading this, Jaxy!), but I can say that it came all the way from the UK and she'll probably like it. I can't wait to give it to her!

 5) Trying to start going to the gym again. Last Friday morning, I decided it was finally time to get my butt in gear and go to my apartment's gym! Luckily for me, the temperature is cool at 7:30am and I was the only person in the gym. Not to mention it was sprinkling a bit during my walk back home from the gym. So nice! I'm trying to focus on my cardio right now, only being able to run slightly over half of a mile when I used to be able to easily do 2. Let's hope I can keep going at least once a week, let alone 2 or 3 times! Here's a picture I took on my way home from the gym.

What are you loving, this week? :)


Scarf - Modcloth, All other photos by myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment