Monday, June 18, 2012

What's Cookin'? 6/18/12

Baked "Fried" Pickles
 I found this on Pinterest, and it's probably one of the best snack recipes I've ever tried. The fact that's it's baked instead of fried makes it at least slightly healthier! I mainly followed the recipe, the only things I changed were leaving out the Worcestershire sauce, forgetting to use flour (I'm a forgetful zombie when I'm tired), using curry powder instead of Cajun seasoning, and using the oven instead of the broiler. When using the oven instead, I put it on 350 F / around 176 C for about 15 minutes without flipping and it came out tasting great. Use any dipping sauce you'd like, it's really good with ranch. I'll definitely have to make this again soon, and maybe the right way next time!


What have you cooked, lately? :)


No comments:

Post a Comment