Monday, May 14, 2012

What's Cookin'? 5/14/12

Crispy Chipotle Ranch Chicken Sandwiches
 It's nothing special, but I was in the mood for a good chicken sandwich after nearly two weeks of fast food. It was definitely a healthier choice compared to all the Burger King and Roberto's burritos that we've been eating! It was quick to make too!  I covered the chicken in a mix of bread crumbs, curry powder, garlic powder, onion powder, and dried Thyme, baked it in the oven on 375 F / 190.5 C for 35 minutes, put them on a bun, and covered them in chipotle ranch. As for veggies and extras, feel free to put whatever you want on it! So tasty and baking the chicken keeps the meat juicy.


 If you want recipes for any of the food I make, don't hesitate to comment and I'll send it to you. If I get enough comments, then I'll just post them here, on the blog!


What have you been cooking? :)


Photo by myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment