Sunday, May 13, 2012

5 Things I'm Loving: 4/22/12 - 5/13/12

 1) Finally sold my truck! On April 23, I sold my truck to a friend of my mom's. Just in time too, since the truck broke down the day before! Luckily the buyer is good at fixing trucks, so he fixed the problems the same day he bought it. Now I don't have to pay insurance for a truck I didn't drive and I'm saving the money for a new car eventually.


 2) Left 4 Dead 1 and 2. I was playing both of them a lot for the past two weeks, mostly with my friends, Kaymon and Katy (and occasionally Aaron), and a random or two. I ended up making a few game friends, which was neat, and finished every campaign. I'm kind of burnt out on it now, but I will miss Gnomey, the lawn gnome I found in the Dark Carnival campaign. lol


(Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind drawing,
Aaron's birthday, and my mom after the jump!)

 3) Finally finished the Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind drawing I made for Jaxy! I procrastinated a lot, but I finally finished it. She suggested I draw something related to the movie months ago and it took me a few tries before I drew this idea. I'm quite proud of it. Now I need to actually give it to her! Click the picture to see the larger image.


 4) Aaron's 22nd birthday! May 2nd was Aaron's birthday, so we celebrated it by having Kaymon come over, drinking a little bit, watching movies, and playing games. As a present, I'm helping him buy a new dresser. He's been wanting one for ages. I even made him a cake, which I posted in the last What's Cookin'? But since it's so cute, I'll post it again. 


 5) My mom, of course! Since today's Mother's Day, of course I have to mention my mom. She's one of the sweetest, toughest people I've ever known. Even though she wasn't able to be a full-time mom in my life, she's done the best she can. Today she'll be stopping by to hang out before I go to sleep. I got her a card and flowers, but she doesn't think she's getting anything. lol I love my mom!


What are you loving this week? :)


L4D2 screencap from Kaymon, All other photos by myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment