Monday, April 2, 2012

What's Cookin'? 4/2/12

Chicken Parmesan
I got this idea from a Fresh & Easy weekly ad. You know, the ones where it says "spaghetti + sauce + ground beef = Spaghetti Bolognese"? Anyways, all it was, was breaded chicken breasts (I used the breading I made for my Tilapia before), angel hair pasta, marinara pasta sauce, Oregano, Basil, Rosemary, Italian Seasoning, and provolone cheese slices on top. So yummy!


(Turf, surf, and veggies after the jump!)

Burgers
Believe it or not, this was my first time grilling burger patties. How have I not done this before? No idea. They turned out pretty good too. I put the patties on whole wheat buns and added ketchup, dijon mustard, and provolone cheese. They were good, but I think I've come to the conclusion that I don't like red meat anymore. Fine by me. lol


Teriyaki Salmon with Stir-Fry Veggies and White Rice
I know it's a pretty easy concept, but I was skeptical about cooking rice by myself until I saw another F&E ad. Aaron had always cooked the rice before, but he was at work and I figured I had to do it some time. The rice turned out perfectly fine, I don't know why I was putting it off for so long! All that's in this is Salmon (cooked in salt, pepper, garlic salt, lemon pepper, and teriyaki, using peanut oil and adding sesame seeds after), frozen stir-fry veggies cooked in a pan with peanut oil and teriyaki, and white rice that was covered in more teriyaki after cooking. Quick and good!


What have you cooked lately? :)


All photos by myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment