Sunday, March 18, 2012

5 Things I'm Loving: 3/12/12 - 3/18/12

 1) Easy work week. This past work week has been stress-free. I can't say much about my job, all I can say is people who cause drama have left and it's been great having extremely compliant clients. I wish it were like this all the time!


 2) Making progress with my truck's registration. This past Wednesday (Pi Day), I finally went back to the DMV and got my truck another temporary registration paper so that I can get it smog tested, registered again, and hopefully sold! I would've gotten it done the first time, but we put it off for so long and when we finally decided to get it done, the battery was dead. I'll make sure I get it done this coming week though!


(Ice cream, bagels, lattes, 60's class, & photos after the jump.)

 3) Green Tea Ice Cream! On Friday, I had lunch at Pin Kaow with my sister, Chelsea, again. I always end up getting the same exact thing, Tofu Pad Thai, but this time we got dessert! Chelsea got fried ice cream (actually breaded instead of corn flakes!) and I got green tea ice cream. I have to say, green tea ice cream is my new favorite flavor. I love green tea, and ice is a nice treat, so why not combine them? We spent the entire time catching up and taking silly pictures of each other and our food. lol


 4) Breakfast / Dinner out with Aaron. Saturday morning, Aaron and I decided to go to Einstein Bros. Bagels for dinner / breakfast. Everything was delicious, but it was a mistake to go on a Saturday. It was so busy! We decided that Wednesday might be a better day to go, since most people work weekdays. He got some sort of breakfast-egg-bagel sandwich and I got a veggie bagel sandwich and a vanilla hazelnut latte. It was all so good, and I found out later that an old friend of mine works there and made my latte! He would've said hi, but the place was too busy and I was completely oblivious of my surroundings. lol I think we might start going there more often.


 5) Mad Men! I'm starting to get obsessed with this show again and have made it a goal to finish watching all 4 seasons on Netflix before March 25th, when season 5 finally premiers. So far, I'm in the middle of season 2 (I know, so behind!), but I think I can get through them within the week. Luckily for me, I have a job that consists of 75% free time. lol I'm happy I got back into watching, I missed the fashion, the story, and the style and class that you don't see nowadays.


What are you loving this week? :)


Mad Men - AMC, Rest of photos by myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment