Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Day 13 – My Dreams

 My life dreams are: to become a fashion designer and own / run my own clothing store, to have a few "side careers" involving some form of art, and to get married and have a kid or two.


 Now as for becoming a fashion designer, I don't mean becoming a world-wide household name, like Coco Chanel or Michael Kors. I just want to make wearable art that people love, and be successful enough to at least live comfortably and to own and run my own store, even just one. I wouldn't mind becoming as big as Coco Chanel, don't get me wrong! lol But I think my dream goal is realistic enough.


(Multiple artsy careers and a family complete 
with zombie family decal after the jump.)

 When I say side careers, I mean doing things I enjoy just as much as fashion design to keep my main career from feeling monotonous, without taking too much time away from fashion designing and my future family. My side careers would probably be freelance illustrator, freelance photographer, interior designer, etc. I don't think I'll ever feel like I'm working then!


 And how stereotypical of me to want to get married and have kids? lol I'm definitely not wanting these things to happen tomorrow, like some girls I've known, but I think 3 or 4 years from now might be a good time as long as I've already gone through school, did all of the "early adulthood things" I've wanted to do, and am stable financially and relationship-wise with my future husband. I'm not sure what the future holds, but I hope that when I'm walking down the aisle, it'll be Aaron waiting for me at the end. Also, we would have some adorable, geeky kids! Look at our photo in this post if you don't believe me! lol


What are your life dreams? :)


Sewing Room photo - CreativeHomeIdea.com, Zombie Family Decal photo - ManoftheHouse.com

No comments:

Post a Comment