Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day!

 Happy Valentine's Day, everyone! How has yours been or how is it going?  So far so good on my end, then again it's only 2:30am. lol


 For today, nothing special is going to happen for me. Unfortunately, I'm working until 8am and then coming back to work at 8pm for another shift, so no romantic date for me. It's ok though, because Aaron and I will be celebrating our first anniversary in 11 days! I'm so excited, and besides by then, restaurants won't be as busy and flowers won't be as expensive as they are on this romantic day. lol I'll definitely be posting about that eventually, but in the meantime here's a picture of the surprise Valentine's Day gift bag I made up for Aaron here at work before he picks me up in the morning! I had to have my mom bring the gifts and bag to work so that he didn't see it beforehand.

 So what are you doing for Valentine's Day? I don't care if you have a significant other, are spending it alone, or are celebrating it with friends, I want to know! Happy Valentine's Day again, everyone. I hope you spend it thinking of the ones you love the most. :)


Photo by myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment