Sunday, February 5, 2012

5 Things I'm Loving: 1/30/12 - 2/5/12

 1) A secret event happened on Wednesday. I don't want to say anything else about it, because I don't want to jinx it, but I'll talk about it another time if things go right. All you have to know is it's happening again on Tuesday and I'm very excited!


 2) My girl day with Jaxy and her mom! We started the day by going to the strip to go shopping and Jaxy ended up buying me a cute skirt, 2 pairs of panties, and a barrette. I love my sugar momma! lol After that, we got tea from Teavana, my new favorite place! To kill some time and tame our growling stomachs, we went to Roxy's Diner at the Stratosphere. Their food is amazing, I highly recommend their New England-style seafood soup and Caprese sliders! The soup has clam chowder with crab, potatoes, and squid, and the sliders are vegetarian, with two tomato slices, spinach, and some sort of cheese (I believe Ricotta), so good! From there, we took Jaxy to her job interview, picked up her dogs from the groomers after her interview, and got our nails done! Such a great day, and look at my nails!


 (Adorable dogs, terrified bananas, and an itch for another tattoo after the jump.)

 3) This cute bow the groomers put on Jaxy's dog, Molly. Look at her showing it off!


 4) This weird cat toy I found at PetSmart on Friday. What cat wants to play with a scared banana? lol


 5) Tattoos. It seems like they're popping up in some way, lately. Aaron and I took Jaxy to get her appointment set with her tattoo artist, and my friend, Kaymon, wants me to draw up a design for him. All this tattoo talk has got me itching to get my next one! I have a few ideas of what to get next, I just have to choose which one and draw something up!


What are you loving this week? :)


All photos by myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment