Monday, January 30, 2012

What's Cookin'? 1/30/12

Spinach and Blueberry Salad with Blueberry-Pomegranate Vinaigrette
I know it's not cooking, but it's still a nice snack to make that's healthier than Cheetos. I love adding berries to my salads sometimes, it can be fun to stray away from the traditional lettuce with tomatoes. All it is is spinach, blueberries, seasoned croutons, lots of shredded Mexican-style cheese, and blueberry-pomegranate vinaigrette. So good!

(Flaming hot shrimp after the jump.)

Shrimp Stir Fry with Teriyaki and Sriracha
Aaron and I made this on Sunday morning for dinner, our first time cooking shrimp! Near the end, Aaron ended up taking over the cooking duty, but I don't mind too much because he's naturally a good cook. All that's in it is shrimp (we bought pre-cooked), mixed veggies for stir fry (frozen), white rice, and teriyaki cooked into the rice. The Sriracha is optional obviously, for those of you who can't take the heat, like Aaron. lol


I should have some more meals to show you coming up soon! If you have any suggestions for me to try, please post a comment. I'm open to any kind of food! :)


All photos by myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment