Monday, January 2, 2012

What's Cookin'? 1/2/12

 I know I said I would do a "What's Cookin'?" post every Friday, but I realized that that's not always possible for me. So from now on, I'll just post one whenever I cook or bake something at least a step above spaghetti with jarred sauce. lol


 This time I made lemon pepper and oregano salmon with white rice and broccoli! Nothing fancy, but at least I made a side with the salmon for a change. This was Aaron's plate, mine was covered in Sriracha sauce. Mmm!


 That's the only thing I've actually made worth mentioning this time, since the holiday season has left me lazy after long work nights and busy days. I'm hoping to start cooking more soon though, it's one of my goals for this year after all! Also, if anyone knows of any meals I should try making, post a comment please. I'm open to anything!


Photo by myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment