Monday, January 2, 2012

Small Apartment Sneak Peek

 Due to the holidays, we haven't made much progress with the apartment except for what I'm about to show you. But the holidays are done so we can finally finish making our apartment a home! As for now, we finally framed my pin up prints and hung those and the teal cube shelves up on the wall in the living room! It make the room look more personal now, in my opinion.
(A little sneak peek after the jump.)


Click pictures to enlarge.
 1) The entire wall. It's simple, but I love how it came out. 2) The artist pin up, drawn by Gil Elvgren. I've thought about tattooing this on me before, still might. lol 3) The teal cube shelves, the knick knacks in them change sometimes. Too bad my camera doesn't show teal! 4) The Bettie Page tattooed mermaid pin up. I don't know who the artist is, but if someone knows then leave a comment!


 Aaron also rearranged some of the furniture in the living room and dining room, but I won't show those off just yet. I'm probably not going to make another apartment update until the big reveals, but when I do those, I'll try my best to find another camera that can capture the colors! Until then, have fun looking at my previous apartment posts! :)


All photos by myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment