Saturday, January 7, 2012

Day 11 – A Regular Day (Weekend) in my Home

 My Wednesdays and Thursdays normally start with eating dinner (breakfast for normal people) and doing any errands Aaron and I have to do for the day, such as groceries, picking up pay checks, etc. After that, we try to take a nap during the day until we wake up at around 5 or 6pm (we work at night, so we try to keep our sleep schedule the same). During the evening, we mostly just watch movies or have a show marathon on Netflix, or we have friends over. Eventually I get tired again since I don't get a lot of sleep during my work week, and end up falling asleep for most of the night, until about 4am, while Aaron stays up.

 On Friday, we have dinner, sleep until 5pm, and hang out together until Aaron has to go to work. After that, I clean up the apartment a bit and start my laundry before I do anything else, then I watch Netflix while I catch up on my crocheting, draw a little, play video games, and take yet another nap before Aaron gets home in the morning.

 My weekends are a bit boring, but I'm hoping we can change that soon since the holidays are over and we'll have more money to go do stuff. I can't wait to be able to go to the movies again! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment