Sunday, January 15, 2012

5 Things I'm Loving: 1/9/12 - 1/15/12

 I'm sorry for the lack of posts, I don't have a working laptop right now so I can only blog at work, and lately by the time I have some time to blog, I tend to lack the motivation to start. I'm going to try to change that, I swear! It would be easier if I had a working laptop for home though. Anyways...


 1) My herbs from the DIY garden kit Aaron gave me for Christmas are starting to grow in nicely! I'm a bit surprised considering they get absolutely no natural sun light (Aaron likes to live in a bat cave), but they get light from a lamp that I leave on for them as often as possible. Here's a picture from when they first started sprouting! They're Basil, Cilantro, and Parsley.


 2) My new hair cut! I finally got a haircut on Friday and decided to go for a pretty big change. I haven't changed my hair style in maybe 6 years, so it was nice. I'm also extremely close to having white hair, I just need toner. First photo is hair down, second photo is hair clipped up (and blow fish face. lol).


(Polka dot dresses, a modern Indiana Jones, and great artwork after the jump.)

 3) My new dress from ModCloth came in the mail! I'm in love with it, it's so perfect for my days off. I'm even thinking of wearing it soon. I'll have to take a proper outfit photo when I put together a cute look with this!


 4) The Uncharted series. I've been playing the first game this past week so that I could finish playing the old ones before getting Uncharted 3. I've played them out of order, I bought the 2nd game last year and beat it twice, and Aaron just bought the first one so I'm playing that for the first time now. I played the beta multiplayer for U3 a few months ago and I really liked it, but I can't wait to see how the story is! Anyone remember this bitch of a challenge from Drake's Fortune? lol


 5) The Secret Sensen event on deviantArt! Yesterday was the day that everyone posted their finished gifts for each other and there were a lot of amazing works. I'm happy with the way my gift for another deviant turned out!
I'm also extremely happy with the gift a different deviant, HumDrumBuzz, made me and am very grateful! She's an awesome artist, I highly recommend looking at her work and maybe even commission her. :)



What are you loving this week? :)


Trecks in Winter drawing - HumDrumBuzz at dA, Uncharted wallpaper - get-free-wallpapers.com
Rest of photos and drawing by myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment