Sunday, December 11, 2011

Roman Numerals and Tea Pots

 This week, the only things Aaron and I picked up for our apartment, besides Christmas decorations, were a couple of clocks for our common areas. Before, we had no idea what time it was whenever we would hang out in our living room, so we thought now was as good a time as any to buy them! The pun wasn't intended until I realized...


 Anyways, for our living room, we picked out this huge cut out clock to compete with Aaron's painting of Anima from FFX, on the same wall. It might sound weird to have two big pieces on the same smaller wall, but it actually looks pretty good, in my opinion.

(Time for tea after the jump.)

 For our dining room / kitchen, we found this tea pot clock! It's the cutest little thing, reminds me of the tea party in Alice in Wonderland, and I just love the fancy little details. The ticking bothers Aaron, but I hardly notice it.

 That's it for this week, I should have more for the next apartment post! And if you have any interior decor questions, from color schemes to furniture options, share in the comments and I'll be happy to answer. :)

All photos by myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment