Monday, December 19, 2011

5 Things I'm Loving: 12/11/11 - 12/17/11

 1) More drawing again! I've finally had the time and energy to finish up two of my drawings that I've been working on for two weeks. You can find them on my deviantArt! I've also entered myself into a Secret Santa event (or Secret Sensen for the fan club) so I'll definitely have a new drawing up by January 7th.

(Epic cat trees, Christmas shopping, breaking a habit, and a surprise after the jump.)

 2) This cat tree that I found at Petco the other day, I love how cube-y it is! I'm thinking this would be a nice addition to our home style-wise as well as for kitty play time.


 3) Nearly having all of my Christmas shopping done! I know I'm cutting it really close, but my presents for other people should arrive a few days before Christmas. That will be enough time to wrap them and put them under the tree!


 4) Orly no-bite nail polish. This stuff has kept me from biting my nails for the past few days, since the taste is terrible! I'm hoping to keep it up so I can finally kick the nail biting habit and have pretty nails.


 5) A surprise that I'm saving for the next post! All I'm saying is it's one of the best gifts I've ever gotten.


What are you loving this week? :)


No-Bite Polish - Sally Beauty, Rest of photos by myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment