Sunday, December 4, 2011

5 Things I'm Loving: 11/27/11 - 12/3/11

1) The Pirates of the Caribbean movies! Aaron and I had a marathon on Thursday. We only watched 1, 2, and 4 though, because we kept dozing off during the first two and finally just wanted to watch the 4th movie since we hadn't seen it yet. They're all really good movies, lots of adventure and a gorgeous cast! We were just really tired. lol


2) Pumpkin Spice coffee creamer. I'm surprised I didn't know it even existed until this past week, since I get a huge craving for anything pumpkin during the Fall / Winter time. It makes my coffee taste like a warm piece of pumpkin pie and I love it!

(Assassins, wreathes, and art communities after the jump.)


3) Assassin's Creed 2. I've been trying to finish all of the Assassin's Creed games we have before any more new ones come out. I like the second game in the series more than first (sorry Altair!), mostly because of the character development, story, and gameplay (you mean I don't have to do the same mission in every town?). I highly recommend the series if you're into free-running, cool weapons, subconsciously psuedo-learning Italian (or almost any other language from the settings), and different, entertaining ways to kill people.


4) Christmas decorating! I avoided even starting to decorate until November 30th. Finish a holiday before you start planning for another, that's all I'm saying. We don't have much up yet, but Aaron hung up a wreathe, that we bought from Fresh & Easy, in the hallway, so now it smells like Christmas when we walk into our home. He also hung up a set of white string lights in one of the archways, but we have a long way to go with lights and other decorations. I have a feeling next Friday will be all about more lights and setting up a new tree!


5) Deviantart.com. This has always been my go-to site for browsing and sharing amazing artwork done by members, as well as talking to other artists. Sure there's lots of non-artistic post spam such as de-motivational posters and pictures that belong on photobucket or myspace, but there's more awe-inspiring art, you just have to look for it. I've been using the drawing memes found on there for art practice, since I keep getting artist's block.


What are you loving this week? :)


Pumpkin Spice coffee photo - Hungry-Girl.com, AC2 screencap - OXCGN.com
dA Fella picture - deviantArt.com

No comments:

Post a Comment