Sunday, November 27, 2011

What's Cookin'?

 This will be a series I'll hopefully be posting every Friday about what little ol' me, a woman in her early twenties that's just starting to learn how to cook, has been cooking and baking for the past week. I hope you enjoy it! And if you would like me to share the entire, accurate recipes with you, please don't hesitate to comment!

(What I've cooked, fried, mixed and baked after the jump)

Beef Chorizo and Bean Burritos

 I've been making this since last October, it's one of my favorites to make. I normally don't put any kind of greens in my burritos, but I recently started putting spinach in it as well and it tastes much better!


Pumpkin and Cream Cheese Pie
 This was my first time baking a pie so I was a bit nervous about how it would turn out, but it was delicious! I made the filling from scratch (aside from the already pureed pumpkin, not pumpkin mix), but bought the crust ready-made since I didn't have much time. Next time, I'll have to make pumpkin pie milkshakes with this!

 Those were the highlights to this week's meals and treats, but I'll be sure to share more next Friday. And don't forget to comment this post if you want me to share my recipes, with all the exact amounts, ingredients, cooking times, and serving sizes!

All photos by myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment