Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Day 10 – 10 Things You Didn’t Know About Me

1) My semi-mysterious night job is as a house manager for a rehab program, I stay awake all night to make sure our clients are sleeping right and not breaking rules, plus I monitor them when they take their medication. I'm basically a professional lurker / ninja. lol


2) I want to have many different careers at once that has something to do with art, not just one. Most preferably, a fashion designer / stylist with my own shop that also does interior design and custom artwork on the side. Yep, I'll be a busy woman!


3) I can be a bit of a Susie Homemaker sometimes. I love baking and am starting to love cooking the more I learn, plus I like to keep a tidy apartment and fix old clothes that have a few holes (still getting around to some of my sewing projects though!).


4) I'd like to have a family of my own someday, complete with husband, pets, and a kid. I'm already a part of the way there, having a small family with my boyfriend, Aaron, and his cat, Bowie, and adopting a second cat soon, and that's perfect for me at this point in my life. Though when I do have a son / daughter (not until I'm at least 25!), I'll have to cut one of my many careers from my list. lol


5) If my job gave me the chance to move to Reno, NV by expanding the company, I'd be there in a heartbeat! I want to be able to see my best friend again, whom goes to UNR currently, and I fell in love with the city after I went there in September.


(More after the jump.)

6) I've never had a driver's license, and I'm on my fourth permit I believe. It's not that I've failed the test for the past 5 and a half years, I just have never taken the test! Something always comes up every time I schedule my appointment. lol


7) I would be in school right now if it wasn't for the fact that I have so much to save money for before that. After I get everything I need beforehand, then I'll be able to start school and make school payments, which will hopefully be around June.


8) My favorite food is sushi, second favorite is almost anything oriental. With all the sauces, spices, and grains, it's always been more appealing to me than burgers or spaghetti. I especially love the seafood dishes, including squid and octopus.


9) If it wasn't for Aaron liking red meat, I would probably be a pescetarian, which is someone who only eats plants and seafood. Red meat kind of makes me feel sick sometimes whereas plants and seafood make me feel so much healthier and more energetic.


10) I'm addicted to coffee and tea drinks, mainly from Starbucks. I don't know what it is about Starbucks, but I have to get something from there at least twice a week. I even have a monthly Starbucks budget to keep me from spending my extra money!


What are some things most people don't know about you? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment