Friday, November 11, 2011

Day 09 – My siblings

Honestly, I'm not quite sure what to say about my siblings. Well I have two of them, both of them sisters.

Chelsea
Chelsea is my younger sister, a 2 and a half year age difference. She's basically the exact opposite of me. She's very messy, loud, can be a bit irresponsible. She just moved out of my apartment today and things will be great. We get along much better when we aren't living together, it's always been that way. Even though we argue often, I still defend her when other people fight with her. It's a love hate relationship. lol

Cat
(I would post a picture, but not without her consent.)
Cat is my older sister, half-sister to be exact, with I believe a 22 year age difference. Yep, my sister is old enough to be my mom. lol I don't really know a lot about her life now other than what facebook says, we just recently started talking again after nearly 12 years. All I can tell you about her is that she got married this year, we have similar tastes in music and movies, and she's a security officer. She was my role model when I was a kid, I thought she was so cool and she still is. When I would visit her when we were younger, I would always stare at the collection of horror movie monster and villain dolls that she handmade. She also had so many ear piercings, the most being 13 in one ear and I thought that was awesome. I wish she was still in Vegas so that we could catch up, but she's living all the way in Florida now.

That's pretty much it, I'm a middle child with all girl siblings.
So what are your siblings like? :)

Chelsea's photo by herself.

No comments:

Post a Comment