Tuesday, January 1, 2013

2013 New Year's Goals!

Happy New Year! Just like last year, I'm working on New Year's Eve and New Year's night. But that just gives me time to think of what this year's goals will be! Here's my goals for 2013!

2013 New Year's Goals:
  1) Do my best in school.
  2) Save as much money as possible.
  3) Get my driver's license.
  4) Practice drawing often.
  5) Try other art mediums.
  6) Read more often.


(See the rest of my 2013 Goals, after the jump!)


  7) Try cooking new vegan meals.
  8) Blog as often as possible.
  9) Get another tattoo.
10) Make an effort to contact my friends.
11) Start selling my artwork & crafts.
12) Get down to at least 150 lbs.

13) Do another Suicide Girl set.

 I cut down my list compared to last year, to keep the pressure down. These seem like goals I can accomplish easily! What kinds of goals are you setting for the new year?


I hope 2013 will be your year! 

No comments:

Post a Comment