Monday, July 2, 2012

What's Cookin'? 7/2/12

Shrimp and Tofu Ramen Stir-Fry
 I got the recipe out of the Good Housekeeping cookbook, "Vegetarian Meals", and added shrimp to the dish since that was the only way I could get Aaron to eat anything with tofu. lol It was super quick to make (about 20 - 30 minutes), the recipe even tells you to use instant ramen! Absolutely great for a hungry person with a time crunch. I'm thinking this ramen stir-fry will be in my bi-weekly dinner cycle. :)


 If you run across this cookbook I suggest buying it. There's even more great food and lots of variety. It's about $13 - $15 normally, but I was lucky to find it at a yard sale for only 25 cents!


What are you cooking, lately? :)


Recipe - Good Housekeeping, Where to buy - Amazon, Photo by myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment