Saturday, June 30, 2012

Home Decor: No More Swap Meet!

 Sorry for a late post, my work night has been crazy and I'm finally getting some time to blog!


 So this past week has been quite productive. Aaron bought some teal lamp shades for the new lamps and they match perfectly! He also bought his dresser set and it was delivered on Friday, so our room doesn't look like a yard sale anymore. Thank goodness! Here's a photo of the lamps with shades (camera doesn't show teal). I'll have to update with a photo of the dressers, later tomorrow. Edit: Also, here's a photo of the dresser set!

 I tried to put some shelves up, only actually getting one up, but a screw to hang one of the other shelves came loose and the shelf fell. We'll have to fill the hole and try to hang slightly above it. I'm hoping to get this done in the next few weeks! Painting hasn't happened either, since we're still contemplating a few things. So for now, painting the walls will be put on the back burner.



(The end of June's To-Do List and the start of July's after the jump!)


 I didn't gain as much momentum as I thought I would for this month, Summer heat makes me lazy.
June's To-Do List:

  • Finish hanging shelves!
  • Buy some new bedroom and living room pieces.
  • Start my art wall!
  • Paint some walls!

Here's what I'm hoping to accomplish during July.
July's To-Do List:
  • Buy Aaron's desk.
  • Buy entertainment center.
  • Buy more photo frames for art wall!
  • Actually start hanging the art!
  • Fix shelving problem.
I really hope I can get these done, this month! :)

All photos by myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment