Sunday, June 10, 2012

5 Things I'm Loving: 6/4/12 - 6/10/12

 1) E3!!! E3 was going on from June 4th - 6th, and I couldn't have been happier. Although it started off on a bad note (I'm extremely disappointed in Microsoft), the rest of what I saw wasn't bad at all. Can anybody say WiiU, or Ubisoft in general? I'm extremely excited for those as well as Metal Gear Rising Revengeance and the new Tomb Raider. I still need to watch Sony, but I've heard good things about it.


 2) My new phone skins. On Tuesday, my phone skins from gelaskins.com came in the mail. Quicker than I thought! All four are so pretty, I'm extremely satisfied. I'm using the panda skin now, but can't wait to try the others!


(More video game talk, vintage coffee pots, and mom time after the jump!)

 3) Finally finishing some video games. I've spent nearly my entire weekend (Wednesday - Friday) playing video games almost constantly so that I can whittle down my unfinished games list. I've beat Arkham Asylum finally, and started working on Brutal Legend again. My list is still long though, with 10+ unfinished games on it!


 4) My new, vintage coffee pot! On Friday, my sister stopped by to hang out and gave me a vintage coffee pot (as well as a matching one to give to Jaxy). It's the cutest little thing! I plan on doing an extreme cleaning on it and hopefully I can use it to make tea. Chel said she got it for me because "it's old and smells like old people, so I thought of you". Thanks, I think. lol


 5) Morning time with my mom. Saturday morning, I got to spend a couple of hours with my mom. I was happy to see her, because it had been maybe 2 or so weeks since I last saw her. We talked about what's been going on with each other (she talked a lot about work). We're going to try to make it a weekly thing now until she can get her work schedule changed again.


What are you loving, this week? :)

Coffee pot photo by Chel, Rest of photos by myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment