Monday, May 28, 2012

What's Cookin'? 5/28/12

Lemon Pepper Tilapia Sandwich
 On a day where I was struggling to figure out what to cook, due to lack of ingredients, a lightbulb went on in my head. Why not make a somewhat healthy fish sandwich? So I did! It's Tilapia fried in peanut oil (use any oil, really) with salt, pepper, a little garlic salt, and a bit of lemon pepper. Then just put it on the bun of your choosing with some mixed green salad on top and chipotle ranch (or whatever condiments you prefer), and voila! Very tasty and healthier than fast food's so-called "fish sandwich". Plus, it only takes 15 - 20 minutes total.


What have you cooked, lately? :)


Photo by myself.

2 comments:

  1. I do not eat fish so this sounds awful. ;P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lmao!
      Gee, thanks. lol
      It's good in chicken-form too though.
      I love lemon pepper chicken. :)

      Delete