Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Day 18 – My Bad Sides

 Personality-wise, I'd say my bad sides tend to be procrastination, occasional crankiness, laziness, and I'm terrible at moving to new homes.


 Whenever I start a drawing or crochet a scarf or something, I take months to finish it because I'll procrastinate so much. It drives me crazy, but I never fix it! I'm normally a cheery person, but if I'm sick or didn't get enough sleep, I start to act like a cranky 5 year old. They're definitely not my most mature moments. Laziness and being terrible at moving kind of coincide. I absolutely hate having to pack things in boxes and carrying heavy things. It's not always that I can't carry heavy things, because I can for the most part, I just hate the act of doing so. Especially right after a night of work!


 I definitely want to change these things about myself, but I have to tackle them one at a time.


Baby steps! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment