Sunday, May 20, 2012

5 Things I'm Loving: 5/14/12 - 5/20/12

 1) Getting settled into our new home! We've been spending the past week unpacking and rearranging things. It's really starting to look like a home and I love it!


 2) My nails this week. I painted something other than polka dots or stripes on my nails for the first time and they turned out pretty good!


(Girl days, photo projects, and dinners after the jump!)



 3) Girl day with Jaxy! On Wednesday, I went to Jaxy's new place to hang out with her for a few hours. This was the first time we were able to actually hang out in a while, so I missed her. We went shopping at Miracle Mile and got a few shirts, and also messed around at a few other stores when we found an amazing horse head dress (Jaxy is pictured in it)! After that, we went back to her place to play with her dogs and look at her old photos. Fun day!


 4) 365 photo project with Jaxy. While she and I were at the Urban Outfitters in Miracle Mile, we found a cute photo album made for "A Photo a Day" projects! This helped us conceive an idea to start a 365 day photo project of our own. We haven't worked out details, but we want to start it on June 1st. This will be fun, I can't wait!


 5) Dinner at home with Chel. On Thursday night, I had my sister, Chel, come over to hang out and have dinner with me. We watched Paranormal Activity 2 and talked a lot, then she helped me make tofu with udon noodles! Since this was our first time cooking tofu and we didn't know how long we had to wait for it to drain, the meal took 2 hours to make. Yes, 2 hours. By the time we finished, it was nearly midnight and her boyfriend was already there to pick her up. Luckily we got to try it before she left and it was good! But then I ate it by myself. Oh well, we still had fun and I had left over tofu for a couple other meals. Here is a photo of sad-faced tofu!


What are you loving, this week? :)


Hearts & horse dress photos by Jaxy, Other photos by myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment