Monday, April 9, 2012

Day 17 – My role models

 When it comes to classic beauty and femininity, my role models are Audrey Hepburn, Marilyn Monroe, Dita Von Teese, Bettie Page, and Zooey Deschanel. They're all gorgeous women, and the few of them that do / did take their clothes off as a profession, did it with class.


(My artistic role models after the jump!)

 My artistic role models have to be Wenqing Yan (aka "yuumei" on dA), Senri (aka "Aquafeles" on dA), sakimichan (on dA, don't know their name), Hector Lujan (aka "elsevilla" on dA), and Charles Holbert Jr. (aka "KidNotorious" on dA, drew a welcome present for me when I worked at a comic book store). The list can go on, but there's too many. They're all such amazing artists and I strive to be as great as them some day!


 So as you can see, I have tons of role models. Each and every one make me all the more ambitious to become and stay the person I want to be and am. :)


Who are your role models? :)


First 4 photos via my Pinterest, Geisha art - Yuumei, Couple art - Aquafeles.

No comments:

Post a Comment