Monday, March 26, 2012

Day 15 – Childhood memory

 When I was around 5 or 6, my family had a giant dirt pile in front of our house that was for the grass that was being put in our back yard. On a hot day, the neighborhood kids, my sister, and I decided it would be a good idea to have a water war, so we brought out our bazooka-sized Super Soakers and made water baloon "grenades". Since my house and one of the other kids from across the street's house were right in the middle of our col-de-sac, they were always the team bases. After we picked teams and laid out ground rules (no hoses, that's cheating), we ran to our respective bases' garages and prepared our war tactics.


 The other team ended up using the hose, so we used the dirt pile as a barrier / attack mountain. We didn't even keep track of who won or lost, it would always end with everyone getting soaked and someone crying because their eye got hit with water. Fun times, I kind of miss them. lol


What's your favorite childhood memory? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment