Monday, March 12, 2012

5 Things I'm Loving: 3/5/12 - 3/11/12

 1) No more back pain! I've been having terrible back pain for a while now, because of our crappy, old mattress. I'm afraid of how frail I'll be at 50 if I'm like this at 21. lol So until we buy a new one, Aaron, being the loving  boyfriend he is, put a couple extra comforters under the fitted sheet on my side of the bed to act as a pillow top. I've been pain-free since and it feels amazing!


 2) New nail color. This week, shimmery teal-emerald!


(Birthday celebration, a control-freak's dream, 
and grey hair on a 20-something after the jump.)

 3) Late birthday time with my sister! On Friday, I late-celebrated my sister, Chelsea's, 19th birthday. We started with going to the nail salon to get her acrylic nails as well as fill mine. She went with purple french tips and a little pink and silver bow on each of her ring fingers, adorable! You already saw my color, but they did an amazing job on filling my nails! The last salon I went to ended up making my nails too thick, but the nail artist sanded it down to normal nail thickness and did what she could to fill them perfectly. They did a great job, and it was half the price of the other place. Go to Nail TK if you're in Vegas, you'll love the quality and price. After that, Chelsea and I went to Pin Kaow for lunch. It was her first time there, but she loved it. She even tried Thai Iced Tea for the first time! It was a fun day.


 4) Astrid Tasks. This is a "to-do list" app that I found the other day. You can create multiple task lists, set dates for tasks and choose if and when they repeat, and even share them on Google Task or with other people you know to keep everyone on track! It's been nice to prioritize my important tasks on my phone, now I can get things done.


 5) Grey Hair! Sunday morning, I finally decided to dye my hair pure white. It's a little grey now, because I left it on too long, but it'll fade to white in a few days. Besides, I like it! I'll be posting a review / tutorial sometime soon. I look like a Sephiroth clone. If you don't know what that is, look up Final Fantasy VII. lol


What are you loving, this week? :)


Astrid Task - Android Market / Google Play, Rest of photos by myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment