Sunday, March 4, 2012

5 Things I'm Loving: 2/27/12 - 3/4/12

 1) The new google translate widget I've added to my blog! Since I've been getting more visitors from other countries, I thought I would finally add it to my page so that they can read in their first language. Who knows, maybe I'll get more readers from else where as well!


 2) My last hang out day with my mom. On Friday, I spent the day with my mom again, but this will be the last day in a long time because our schedules will be conflicting starting this week. We spent the day doing a few errands and went to an "Asian" place called Krazy Buffet. The food is great and the price is reasonable, but my only complaint is that the sushi there is a bit dry. It was a fun day with mom though!


(Tattoo ideas, sleep, and my second shadow after the jump.)

 3) My next tattoo idea! I've drawn up a few ideas, but I've finally chosen which one will be next. I won't give anything big away, but I drew it up myself using a couple reference photos. I'll post about it once I get it, I just need to save the money and set an appointment first!


 4) All of the sleep I caught up on! Since I don't get much sleep during the work week, I finally got to catch up on it. I ended up sleeping for 15 hours during one of my days off! I didn't feel productive at all, but it felt good to get some rest. lol


 5) "Training" my friend, Kaymon, at work. He got the job a couple weeks ago, but just started training on Friday. Mine and Aaron's boss thought it would be a good idea to have him shadow us for a while. Since Aaron already trained him on Friday, I just ran everything through again and had him do most of the work. The rest of the time was watching movies and playing Black Ops in between bed checks. Lots of fun!


What are you loving, this week? :)


Photo by myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment