Sunday, January 22, 2012

5 Things I'm Loving: 1/16/12 - 1/22/12

 1) Bowie and Milla (Mee-la). It's been a little over a month since we brought Milla home from the adoption show, but it feels like we've had her forever. Bowie went from hissing and scratching at her and everyone that comes in contact with her to acting like her big brother by cleaning her and making sure she doesn't get stuck in the little nooks she crawls into. We even found out that she likes to actually watch tv, she looks at each character that talks. lol


 2) Both my nails and my nail polish collection are growing! Ever since I decided to use nail polish to stop biting, my nails have looked so much better. They still have a ways to go, but at least they're passed my fingertips! I paint them a different color each week and am now getting into little designs. Maybe I'll try what Zooey Deschanel did for the Golden Globes soon? This week they're white with black polkadots! Though I need practice. lol


(Close friends and tea, cabaret women with children of the revolution,
and artistic outlets after the jump.)

 3) My close friend, Jaxy. I finally got the chance to hang out with her this week after not seeing her for 3 years! We walked around the strip for a few hours while we caught up with what's been going on with each other for the past few years and she showed me this amazing tea store at the Fashion Show mall called Teavana. Oh my goodness, I was in tea heaven. They have so many different teas to choose from that you can mix together or drink one tea at a time, and it's cheaper (and tastes better) than any tea from Starbucks. They also sell the tea itself to take home and many different tea pots and tea cups.They have a really nice guy working there that talked our ear off (in a good way!) and gave Jaxy a free tea. lol


 4) Moulin Rouge. I watched this movie again the other night after not seeing it for a couple years, and actually cried at the end. One of my favorite movies of all time! The love story between Christian and Satine is filled with emotion, secrets and drama and I just love it. Not to mention the comedy that balances out the drama to make it more of a light-hearted movie. And the musical numbers? Amazing.


 5) More drawing and crocheting. I've been trying to get back into my fashion design drawings after the Secret Sensen event I did last week, and the scarf I've been crocheting Aaron since what feels like months ago. I've been a bit slow with both of the processes, but I should have something new up on my dA soon and hopefully can finish the scarf before it warms up again. lol


What are you loving this week? :)


Moulin Rouge photo - Swotti.com, Rest of photos by myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment