Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Happy Halloween!

Hope you're all having a good one! Lots of carved pumpkins, costumes, scary movies, and candy! Aaron and I were almost late on the pumpkins, but we finally got to carve them on the 30th. It was his first time carving pumpkins, so I was excited to do it. Aaron carved an "=o" face, it looks like it fell over and got scared. lol
I carved a cat pumpkin complete with kitten! I got the idea from my new salt shakers.
Isn't the kitten cute too?


(What I dressed up as to celebrate and what I did for Halloween after the jump.)

As for costumes, I work tonight, but it doesn't mean I can't be festive. I got a little dressed up and did some zombie make up! I'll have to take some full outfit photos on Friday. It's not as good as I've done in the past, but I worked with what I had. lol
I'd say I look kinda scary, though one of my clients said I just looked drunk. lol Maybe I should be cast in the next season of the Walking Dead?
And yes, I lightened my hair back to blonde. I'll post about that and the products I used next!


For candy, the place I work at got some candy for us to hand out (we're in a neighborhood), but we only got 3 kids total! So instead, the clients and I have just been snacking on the candy every time we pass the bowls. I can't count how many Banana Laffy Taffies I've eaten!


I might watch some scary movies tonight, I've always wanted to watch 28 Days Later in its entirety. lol The Resident Evil movies sound good right now too, I love Milla Jovovich.


How did you spend your Halloween? Did you dress up?
Everyone have a safe Halloween, don't get sick from too much candy! :)


All Photos by myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment