Monday, August 29, 2011

Oh my God, it's been 2 weeks!?

I've been so busy, I haven't realized how much time has passed since my last post! I may as well update you again and try to remember to post more often.


So I finally got my new HTC Evo 4G almost a week ago, and I have to say I love it! The camera quality is amazing, plus with the additional front-facing camera, I can use the Skype app to video chat my dad from across the country. I haven't gotten a new piece of technology, other than my PS3, since 2008 or so, so this is a huge technological jump for me. lol I'll probably post a proper review after I have it for a while longer.


(New furniture, tattoos, and my plans for a trip to Reno after the jump.)

Today, I spent most of my day moving basically an entire 1 bedroom apartment's worth of furniture. For me, that's like if a person who sleeps at night woke up at 1am to move lots of furniture. lol Aaron & I went to my friend's place to pick up what I already bought from him and ended up buying nearly everything else off of him. lol He's getting new furniture for his new place, so he was trying to get rid of everything. We ended up getting the couch I originally bought, a bedroom set, a dining set, an armchair with foot rest, and some lamps. Since it was used, we got a good deal on everything, $800 total! Everything's in storage right now (I love a man that's a pro at Tetris), but I have big design plans for everything. Here's a sneak peek at the couch.


This coming Thursday I have my appointment for my tattoo. I know I haven't shut up about it, but I'm super excited! I've talked to some of my clients who have many tattoos and they think it'll only take a few hours to get it completely done. I'm not quite sure how I'll be with the pain considering the placement, but I'm planning on toughing it out in one sitting. How about one last camera tattoo picture before the big day?


I'm still hoping to visit my best friend in Reno this coming month, mine and Aaron's boss said we can go as long as we find someone to cover our week. It shouldn't be too hard since we just hired a bunch of new people, but I'm still a little worried. Staying positive, WHEN I get to Reno, Carley and I will be celebrating our 21st birthday by bar hopping with her friends and our significant others. I'm not much of a drinker, but it'll be fun to go out with my buddy. I can't wait!


After I'm done posting for the night, I swear I'm going to write a to do list for my blog! It'll get better so I hope you stick around for that.

Would you get a tattoo? If so, what would it be? :)

Camera Tattoo photo - TattooInspiration.com

No comments:

Post a Comment