Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Upcoming Stuff

Today, I dyed my hair a bright red instead of going the natural route again! It looks really good in my opinion. I also dyed Aaron's hair teal! The parts where it was pre-lightened are very vibrant, whereas the parts with his natural brown are a very very dark blue. Here's a photo:
I'm so happy with the result, my favorite color on my favorite person! ♥


(Glasses, tattoos, and other upcoming events after the jump.)

Tomorrow, I'm hoping to get new glasses from Eyeglass World. I haven't gotten new glasses since I was 15 (nearly 6 years), so I'm really excited. If my new glasses look any different from my old glasses, I'll post a photo of that too.


Sometime after August 5th, I'm also getting a new phone! I'm due for an upgrade and my current phone is starting to not work, so I figured it was time. I'm most likely getting an HTC Evo 4G, mostly for the touch screen and the Android Apps.

August 19th is a special day for 2 reasons: 1) It's payday and 2) It's the day I'll be getting my first tattoo! The tattoo will be something meaningful to me and I can't wait to finally get it. It'll be in black and grey, realistic design, I drew it out myself, and I'm getting it on the back of my shoulder. I haven't set up an appointment yet, but I plan on going to Bad Apple Tattoo for a price quote before then. Here's a hint to what I'm getting (won't be the exact photo):


And last but definitely not least, I'm planning a trip to Reno, NV in September to see my best friend for her 21st birthday! I don't see her often enough since Reno's over 7 hours from here, so this will be a nice vacation. Aaron's coming too since his best friend is in Reno as well, so he's just as excited as I am. lol We're driving all the way there and staying for a week, so I'm hoping there will be an adventure or two along the way. As of right now, all I have to do is request that week off, but that shouldn't be a problem. Aside from that, the trip is practically planning itself. lol

A lot will be going on soon obviously, I can't wait. Even though it's only a little bit of change, it still makes me really happy. I needed some change. lol
What things are you excited about that are coming up? :)

Glasses - Lens Crafters, Phone - HTC, and Tattoo - Pisopez

No comments:

Post a Comment